Camping. No better way to enjoy the great outdoors, right? Seeing the stars forming the Milky Way above you at night, getting that wonderful fresh air, total privacy, sleeping on the rock-hard ground, hauling all your gear, struggling to set up said gear…
Okay, so maybe it’s not all roses. But what if you could have all the natural beauty, starry night views, and wide-open spaces of tent camping with none of the hassle or sleepless nights? For the rugged outdoor experience but all the luxury of a hotel (and sometimes more!), glamping is where it’s at.
If you haven’t tried glamping before, make sure you do it at least once. It’s the ultimate in relaxation– a rejuvenating nature retreat where you still get a bed. Check out these glamping options below for your next visit to Southern Utah.
1. BaseCamp 37 Located in: Kanab, UT – close to Zion National Park BaseCamp 37 in Kanab, Utah offers total privacy and is completely off-the-grid (with solar power charging available for any must-have devices). Relax in your luxury beds and linens after a hot shower, or kick back in a hammock before nightly s’mores roasting or a dinner cooked up in the communal kitchen. Starting at $155/night.
2. Zion Glamping Adventures Located in: Hildale, UT – close to Zion National Park Zion Glamping Adventures is located in a private canyon, and each safari-style tent features its own fire pit and grill for memories that will last a lifetime. The resort also offers opportunities to participate in cattle dries, horseback trail rides, jeep tours, and wild-west roping. Starting at $99/night.
3. Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Located in: Orderville, UT – close to Zion National Park The sturdy tents at Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort, with string lights and thoughtful design touches, let you rough it in style. You don’t have to worry about going hungry, since Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort guests have complimentary breakfast, an on-property restaurant, and personal fire pits and grills. There are plenty of ways to keep yourself occupied, too, with a large pool, hot tubs, and a recreation pond. Starting at $119/night.
4. Under Canvas Located in: Virgin, UT – near Zion National Park; Moab, UT – near Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park The safari-inspired tents of Under Canvas sit on nearly 200 acres of private land, and are unique for the night sky viewing windows above each bed. Every aspect of the guest experience here is catered to, from organic bath products and clean, modern design to delicious on-site dining and complimentary camp activities. Starting at $189/night.
5. Zion Luxury Camping Located in: Hildale, UT – near Zion National Park The teepee-like tents of Zion Luxury Camping sit on 120 acres of private desert land and at the base of one of Zion’s 2000-ft cliffs. In addition to the 5 national parks within a 2-hr radius, you’ll have world-class trails right in your backyard. The best part? Pets can come too. Starting at $92/night.
Located in: Escalante, UT – near Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument These traditional-style round yurts are set right in the red-rock landscape of Escalante, and visitors can enjoy the many slot canyons and trails the area has to offer. These spacious yurts (one even has a loft!) can fit up to 8 guests and will make for a unique and memorable stay for everyone. Starting at $235/night.
To make your trip as smooth as possible, National Park Express offers shuttle service to Zion, Bryce Canyon, Kanab, and other top destinations in the American Southwest. We also offer a variety of tour options to Zion National Park, Bryce National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, and beyond.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.